Thursday, April 24, 2014

New Note Cards for 2014

You asked, we listened. Hot off the presses, we are rolling out six new note card designs to add to our selection.

"Dream Catcher" (top left) is quickly becoming one of our top-selling canvases. "Owl Eyes" is for all of you owl fans who keep asking for more. And I had no idea when I made "Remember Me" that many of you featured forget-me-nots in your courtship and weddings.

Joining our panoramic card line-up, "Pasqueflower" joins our native wildflower series, while "Who Nose" shows a touching moment between two courting, wild and free-ranging black bears. Finally, "Heaven on Earth" seems to have a life of its own, touching many kind folks in ways I never could have imagined or planned for.

You can order these new designs by phone or email now, and they'll end up on the website soon. I am in the middle of a complete website re-build, which has already taken far longer than I expected. So for now, hope for crummy weather so I don't feel so bad about working indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment