Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bulging at the Seams

Does this lens make my butt look big? Honestly, I've gotta' give more directions next time I hand my camera over to Tracy.

But, if you move me outta' the way, this is a pin cushion view of our brick wall at the "Think Local" holiday store, in downtown Kalispell (140 Main St.). Tonight was the grand opening. (And yes, that is a four-foot-wide Raven canvas.)

If you're looking for original, handmade gifts this year, then this is the place. "Think Local" is a group of Flathead Valley artists who put on two outdoor, summer shows, and pull together the indoor holiday store. In it's second year, the store now features about 30 artists.

The historic building is bulging at the seams with handmade items, everything from pottery and jewelry to fine furniture crafted by my friend, Jim. Of course, if you like creative photography, there's one wall you'll just have to visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment